2022 Annual Ski Swap
Saturday November 19, 2022 from 9am-12pm
Sunapee Lodge, Mount Sunapee
Benefits our local junior ski programs
Time to clean out your closet, sell your old gear, and pick up some fresh items before winter! While all the items you choose may not be 'new' they'll be 'new' to you! Local retailers will also be there with great prices!!
New this year a scanner system.... no more inventory form!!
Here's how it works:
Please click on the link and register: Set up an account to start adding your items
Once registered if you need to log back in use the link here
Once you complete the online Swap Registration process and enter your items for sale at the swap, please take your items to the drop off , Friday November 18th , 2022 12pm to 7pm.
1. Login to new system
2. Create a profile
3. Login your items , please note the follow:
In the product description put the brand name, model and size i.e HEAD, SL salom race skis, 140cm or Spyder, Girls GS suit , size 10/12
A Swap Volunteer will check in your items. You can print at home ( instructions below) or we can print tag labels at check in. The Mt Sunapee Ski Club has the right to reject items that are not clean or do not meet the current safety standards.
Please see below for instructions as to how to print your tags at home
What you can consignee:
1) Bring in your clean clothing/winter equipment.
2) Items to sell: skis, skates, snowboards, clean winter clothing. Winter sports-specific items only. Must be clean and in usable condition. No accessories, please.
3) Receive 75% of your sale amount and 25% is donated to the Ski Club to help benefit our Junior Programs.
4) If any of your items sell, payment will be made the same day of the Ski Swap at the Sunapee Lodge from 3 PM to 4:30 PM
5) Pick up any unsold items from 3 PM to 4:30 PM at the Ski Swap at Sunapee Lodge. All items not picked up will be donated.
Saturday, November 19th, 2022 9 AM - 12 PM
Drop Off Hours:
Friday, November 18th, 2022 12 PM - 7 PM
Printing Tags for your items:
1. In your Consignor Homepage, under the activities menu, choose ‘Work with Consigned Inventory.’ (or use the direct link above)
2. Choose Print Tags. You have a choice to print all, or select the ones you want to print. (SEE #5 BELOW)
3. It is recommended to print to PDF if you are having problems printing from your browser.
4. Laser printers are recommended for a clearer barcode. If printing from an inkjet, be sure the resulting tags are nice and clear for our scanners to read.
5. Use plain paper (which we will then cut and tape onto tags) OR Avery 5160 labels (preferred). The software program does not customize for smaller stick-on labels. Avoid cardstock. We will have to cut and tape your labels to cardstock tags anyway, so don’t waste money printing on cardstock. ○ To get to the option for Avery 5160, the tags must be printed from the 'print selected tags' choice from the 'print tags' on the main menu of the Consignor Homepage. i. There is an option/checkbox to Generate Tags on Avery label that must be checked. Print in PDF can also be checked. ii. Then, from Tag Printing Options, there are choices within to print tags which now should result in printing on the 5160 size. iii. Be sure to allow popups if the browser blocks the tags from popping open.
6. Bring printed tags to consignment check-in, (if not using adhesive labels). We will have a station where you can cut your pages of printed tags and tape them to cardstock tags that we will attach to clothing, boots, poles, and accessories (with wire). We will tape the tags directly onto skis using clear packaging tape that is not creased. Barcodes must be readable.
7. IMPORTANT: Please print a final report of your items from your Consignor Homepage. Bring this with you to drop off and leave it with us. a. Click Activities Menu, then Work with Consigned Inventory b. Choose Inventory Reports